Thursday, May 21, 2009

HueSpotLove: The newest Social Networking / iDating Site

As I was sippin' my cup of coffee and wondering what to write, I was talking to myself; why was I assigned to do this? At the back of my mind, something's bothering me, I was terrified as hell, I can talk all day about "love," "relationship" and "dating" yet I am no expert when it comes to it, am I going to be a love guru? Nah, I'm over-reacting, stop! I will never be in anyway close to being a guru. (Hahaha!) How about let's start this first blog as a welcome article for everyone and for us as well as we enter the world of the Social Networking and Dating Industry, sounds great huh?

Well I have been working on this project for quite sometime now and after conducting a study in the industry, knowing that the only thing that hasn't been affected by the US recession is the SN and Dating Industry, heck what are we waiting for right? Lol. Seriously, we've come up with a better plan to collaborate the features of the social networking and dating industry. Just like what this blog is all about, "A whole lotta lovin' minus the complexity of dating!" Ergo,alot simplier yet sexier SN/Dating site for the US/Canada market's taste.

Yes, you've read it right. We are HueSpotLove, the newest social networking and iDating site for singles from all across the US and Canada. Join our site and experience innovation in expressing yourself more than the usual way the social networking industry works using the latest audio/visual features of the site.

As we go along the way we will discuss about the site and our special features, we will have promos and some random thoughts about chatting, flirting, dating, intimacy and/or marriage. So if you have just come across our site, heard about it and wanting to know more; sit back and relax, spread the word, and in time it'll all be worth it. Don't forget to follow us on twitter and soon on plurk and digsby, see you around!

Be Seen.

Be Heard.

Get Spotted.


www.huespotlove.com

1 comment:

  1. Online dating has an array of positives, like being able to get to know the person better before even meeting them. this gives it an edge over other forms of dating.
    Discrete dating site for those married , or in a relationship,
    and looking for discreet married dating.
    www.marriedaffair.co.uk

    ReplyDelete